Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hi.

I am Casey. I am an Astronaut. Funny thing, since my last name is Spaceman. People always think that is why I became an Astronaut.

I don't quite know what they mean, but then, I have been in space a long time.




I really wanted to be an accountant, but turns out I am allergic to bureaucrats. (Of course as an Astronaut I deal with bureaucrats, but spacesuits work like hazmat suits. You can brush up against a bureaucrat without getting all those pesky bureaucrat cooties all over yourself.)

So I figured you might like to hear about what life for Casey Spaceman -- how I ended up a Spaceman, what life in space is like, how tedious it is when you are accidentally blown out of an airlock...

1 comment:

frog ponds rock... said...

hehehehe it would be very tedious to get blown out of an airlock.. indeed.