Thursday, October 11, 2007

Roy...

When I am not busy floating about in space, doing important Astronaut work, I play with Roy, my guinea pig...

He's a pretty good guinea pig...he likes space carrots, and he's okay with the whole weightless thing. But he never has really figured out Astronaut toilets (I don't want to talk about it. You really shouldn't sleep with your mouth open anyway...).

He hates the space piranhas. Those things really freak him out, even though they can't get through his SpaceBall. At least, they haven't gotten through the SpaceBall yet...They did kinda mess up the air hose that one time. Lucky thing the SpaceBall is big enough to have an hour or so of oxygen for Roy.


I don't think guinea pigs are on the space piranha menu anyway. Guinea pigs are not native to space, after all. Probably it's the leering thing. They do get right up next to Roy and his SpaceBall sometimes.

Roy is a very good friend. He's a great listener, and almost never gets stuck in my air hose. i guess it's a good thing there's an hour or so of oxygen just floating around in my SpaceSuit, too...

No comments: